Final Inches Patient Katie K. talks about the garment:
I have a love hate relationship with my garment. On the one hand it makes my new bod look so smooth and tight in my clothes, but on the other hand it is kind of cutting off my circulation. Which are all good things, considering it is so tight sometimes it makes me not want to eat!
Daddy Warbucks even lovingly refers to it as twisted lingerie and wishes I would where it all the time even after my 5 week stint. Let’s be honest here ladies. You know what happens a year into your marriage. All of that awesome lingerie that you got at your showers kind of gets put in the bottom drawer and forgotten about. Well over 3 months out from my procedure, and my garment is now sitting in the pile in the bottom drawer. But, I am happy to report that with my new rocking tummy and inspiration from that garment, the rest of that lingerie has been coming out the drawer. And Daddy Warbucks is wishing I had this procedure 5 years ago.
I had a thought the other day if I should get it out for Halloween and try and make it into some kind of costume. But what??? Daddy Warbucks suggested I add thigh highs and garters and add some kind of lace top and go as a burlesque dancer. Yeah to my 5 year olds Halloween party I am sure.
Anyway here are some tips from what I learn about the garment that might help. If you have any suggestions, please add them too.
1. Wear skirts, avoid tight pants and wear either a thick strapped tank top of short sleeves to help cover garment straps.
2. A safety pin to hold the zipper down and in place sometimes helps when wearing tight clothing.
3. If hooks seem to be getting loose, just add a couple of quick sticks with any color thread. Who else is going to see it but you.
4. If having trouble zipping it, do bottom hooks first then step into like underwear then do side clasps then zip it up.
5. If the zipper is digging into your side after a few weeks, try flipping it inside out and wearing it that way to sleep in just to give the side with the zipper a break.
6. If it gets stained even after you dried it and you can’t get it out, try oxi clean.
If you are considering a laser liposculpture procedure, we’d like to schedule a free, no obligation consultation with you to discuss the process, your goals and answer your questions. To do so, you can fill out our form on www.FinalInches.com, or call our staff at 866-96-FINAL. We look forward to hearing from you.