Lipo Talk (a blog by Final Inches Medical Body Shaping Center) was inspired by our vision to build a community of readers who are doing what they can to maintain a healthy lifestyle and stay fit so they will look not just great, but fantastic. It’s all about loving your body and supporting each other’s efforts to get and maintain each of our personal body image goals. Here our team of medical experts will keep you up-to-date on the latest trends and industry news on laser liposculpture, the non-invasive surgical alternative to liposuction. Our goal is to provide thought leadership in the field while we share tips, converse and learn from each other.
The number one thing to remember – please treat your fellow community members with respect. This includes posters and commentators.
The Rules of Engagement
- Lipo Talk is about YOU – your health, your style and the way you look. It’s chock full of tips and tricks to keep you looking and feeling your best. When commenting on posts, please always be honest, polite and respectful.
- Lipo Talk is for and about our industry, laser liposculpture. It’s for people who wish to live healthier, more active lives, as well as our patients (current, former and future!) and expert medical staff. Almost all of the posts will be written by our staff of professionals. Every once in a while we’ll invite YOU to be a “guest blogger.”
- If you have a great idea for a blog topic, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re bold enough to write an entire post all by your lonesome, GREAT! Send us what you have. If we decide to use your post, we reserve the right to make edits as necessary and will further contact you for an image or two to attach to your masterpiece! Of course, we will give full credit to the writer and photographer.
- We encourage comments – lots of them! Commenting is a GREAT way to interact with the community. Although we may not always agree on your comment, we do promise to post it to our site as quickly as we can, and when it makes sense, we will also respond to your comment. Please note that personal attacks on members of our community or spam comments will not be tolerated and are subject to deletion.
- From time to time we will also have special posts by our wonderful patient advocates. Some of our patients can’t WAIT to tell their stories, and we certainly encourage that! Some of their stories will be in written form and may include images while others may be video posts that spark discussion. All posts are meant to be informative on the topic of non-traditional liposuction (laser liposculpture), as well as inspirational. In keeping with that mission, we are open to criticism as a company, but when it comes to our patients & advocates, we welcome only positive and encouraging dialogue. As such, we ask that comments be respectful toward all community members. Any disrespectful comments will be deleted.